A Ministry of Helping Through Time, Talent & Resources
We Need You To Help us Build a Boarding House
PLEASE CLICK HERE to sign the Petition
We Need You!
If you have a passion for helping people, talk to us about being a volunteer. This is a wonderful place to share Jesus with others.
There are many areas in which to serve: office work, stocking shelves, cleaning, etc. If you are interested, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Tammy at 865-523-8884.
Please be assured that everyone is doing their part to help contain the spread of COVID-19, while at the same time trying to offer services to those in greatest need. We have isolated our men, disinfected the building and educated staff during this past week. Our focus now is going forward in a safe and responsible way. Serving families in crisis is our primary function, however, we still need to do our part in stopping this virus. Along with other officials and agency leaders, we have committed to assist with "emergency" referrals as possible. We will do this by appointments and out of an abundance of caution for staff and clients, we will service 'out the door'. Keeping in mind the distancing that needs to take place, we will bring the items (emergency only) to the dock, to serve them. We realize this may be an inconvenience for some, but we feel this is the best way to help who we can, while we are helping the many by not contributing to the spread of COVID-19. We are doing our best to meet the needs of those around us. As always, your support is greatly appreciated,
- Canned vegetables for our pantry.
- Twin mattresses and box springs
- Sheet sets: twin, full and queen size
- Men's, Children's and Women's underwear, all sizes
- Towels, blankets
- Cleaning and Toiletry Supplies, especially shampoo, deodorant and razors.
- Can openers. measuring cups, serving utensils, items for kitchen boxes.
- Hygiene Items
- Food for Pantry
- Paper goods for Pantry (toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, paper plates)
- Cleaning supplies for Pantry
Someone To Adopt The Following Areas
- Volunteer guides to service our clients
- Toy Aisle/Shoe Area
- Baby Room
- Office Workers (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Reception Area
A fillable Intake Form is available by CLICKING HERE. This is a Microsoft Word document you can print out, fill out and then fax to us at 865-637-1883. You can also fill this form out on your computer and then either print it out and fax it to us or save the file and then email it to us at email@example.com.